Sunday, January 31, 2010

Aldste Isaac Grindstaff, August 18 2009

> Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:28:09 +0000
>
> Sorry I didn't e-mail yesterday. Marina's Baptism is today and we cleaned the font yesterday and made an Apple pie with Bosco. It was a lot of fun, and even tasted good. Thank you for the recipies mom the Brownies are awsome. Although I can't seem to make muffins they have a really horrible aftertaste. Can you help? Anyway the man from the library is a golden investigator. Yes Dad I love riding bikes it is so much more efficiant, but one of them broke yet again. So, it takes half an hour at least to get anywhere. (The peddle fell off). I got to go to K-stad (I can't spell it) and go on splits and even saw the baltic sea. I really need to get going people will be getting here soon. and the font is almost full.
>
> I love you all and Happy Birthday Mom and Dad!
>
> Give my condolences to Sister Hanson.
>
> Congratulations Sam and Emily!
>
> Har det så bra (have it so good)
> Äldste Grindstaff
>
> ps tell Chelle thank you for the letter, some time she will get a reply

No comments:

Post a Comment