Sunday, January 31, 2010

Aldste Isaac Grindstaff, Wed June 24th 2009

> Just a little thing I learned this week. How to say yes I do that or yes I can. This one is yes I do that. I am glad to have all your letters it is pretty cool. I'm glad you got the package. Dad I only almost forgot Fathers day. (thats why I have a companion). I am glad you all have had fun.
>
> This week I have learned a lot. I can almost get the inversion, or at least I realise after I say something it was wrong. The Swedish fast was fun I had one yesterday and last thursday and have another one tomorrow. It is hard nobody but the 13 swedes and our teachers understand us. Fortunatly we can translate and my companion is forgiving when I slip. I enjoy talking swedish even if I can't communicate everything. I try to say something and then realize I don't know how to say it. In the Teaching Appointment it was really bad. First it was a native swede so, I had a really hard time understanding (one in every ten words, I am so glad I can understand my teachers. I don't know why it is just easier.) When I did understand and tried to answer I couldn't. I found out later from my teacher what she really said. i alla fall, (anyways) the language is comming. The swine flu has pretty much passed and this week (tomorrow) all the mission presidents come in. We have been told that we are not to stop general authorities and not to approach them unless they approach you. It is going to be a fun couple of days. I am making sure to be in the Choir because our devotional was changed to friday. That means something special.
>
> Guess what the missionaries that come in today I will be leaving with. I am so excited. Three more weeks of being able to understand people. I had a taste in the TRC. It will be fun.
>
> Matthew I wrote you a letter last week, but didn't send it because I lost your address and Sandra's E-mail. Sorry. So could you send that to me?
>
> Sandra keep up the good work and I hope your rash gets better.
>
> Aaron I hope your prodject works out.
>
> Anita stay cool.
> Mom Dad Thanks.
>
> To all you others thank you for the letters I am so excited to get them (e-mails included). I did not know I would be this excited, but I am.
>
> I love you all
> Aldste Grindstaff

No comments:

Post a Comment