Sunday, January 31, 2010

Aldste Isaac Grindstaff, July 27 2009

Sorry about last week we had a busy schedule. Today also actually. Saturday my bike tire popped on the way home and we had to leave it in front of the swimming hall. So, today when we went out to fix it we just missed our buss and what normally takes five minutes by bus took half an hour. But, now it is fixed. I can understand more swedish now, but not a lot. I had my first meal with a member today. It was really good. I hope I don't get fat.

We have two investigators that we teach very regularly. Magid a muslim from Iran who is here for school. We teach him in English and he is very possitive, but before he can get baptised we would have to make sure he wouldn't go back to Iran or he would be killed. So, we have been counciled to try not to contact Muslims but teach them if the Mission president says it is ok. Our other investigator Marina has a Baptisimal date and before I came here she came down one night and told the missionaries (she lives the floor above us) to pray for her because the Lord would listen to them. Well of course they started teaching her and she is doing awsome. I can't really understand her but my companion can so, it is ok.

My time is running out, but a few more tidbits. The weather is very nice, and it rains out of nowhere just about every day. We have to always be prepared. There are lots of cherry trees. Also Prayer really works so Pray always and remember you won't get anything if you never ask.

Thank you for the e-mails.

Amy I got your letter thank you. I got yours too mom and Dad. I may or may not have time to write tonight sorry. Love you all

Äldste Grindstaff

No comments:

Post a Comment