Sunday, January 31, 2010

Aldste Isaac Grindstaff, August 24 2009

> Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:33:02 +0000
>
> Well once again I have very little time. We have a teach in 45 minutes and the bike is broken, so we will have to walk. Anyway Swedish is comming along fine. I can follow most of the conversations now. We have 3 new members of our branch now. Marina was confirmed and we have a young couple that moved in from Malmö. Marina is an awsome person, it's hard to believe what her life was like before and how much of a change the gospel has made in her life. She was definatly prepared for the gospel. The new couple was really nice and had us over for dinner. we had stroganof (however it's spelled) and apple pie. It was very good. I am trying to get a little more out of my shell and talk to more people, for example on the bus. I met and had a really nice Lady on her way to Norland. (northern sweden) My companion is awsome at talking to people, and he finds most of the potential investigators. Eventually I will be as good as him.
>
> I figured out what I did wrong in the muffins. I was using baking soda instead of baking powder. I felt so stupid after I realised that, but the next batch turned out awsome. I really want to go to a bakery some time though. Maybe if we have time today we can. I hope.
>
> We have a fruit fly infestation in our kitchen. We took out the trash and cleaned everything, but they are still there. Aparantly they can live off of bleached counters and what not. We even tried vacuuming them up, but our vacuum does not have enough suction. Eventually we will get rid of them.
>
> Time to run, Thank you for the letters and I love you all.
> Just keep going, and Dad I will smile
>
> Äldste Grindstaff
>

No comments:

Post a Comment