Sunday, January 31, 2010

Aldste Isaac Grindstaff, July 1 2009

> Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 16:29:43 +0000
>
> So, The language is coming. No I have not put on any weight. Today I get to clean the Temple, so I don't have as big a p-day as normal. Thank you for your E-mails they help a lot. I will try and write as many Letters as possible today, but no guarentees Sorry. Nancy thank you for the dear elder and the ties maggie made were by request of some of the Elders in my zone who saw them. Maggie being nice made some.
> Matthew and Kara thank you for the package. It was really exciting and I am glad I now have everyones address. Thank you so much. I was scared I wouldn't be able to write anymore.
>
> This week has been a very buisy and exciting one. We learned about participles yesterday and will finish tomorrow. the Mission Presidents came this week also. It was Awsome even if they weren't allowed to mingle with us. The General athorities were here from Wednsday to Sunday. The Devotional on thursday was By Elder Holland. It was really good on teaching by the spirit. Also on Saturday something really cool happened. Aldste Perry and I were teaching our teacher in a class activity with our backs to the door when a man came to it. I looked at him and thought he looks familiar and finished teaching. Then he came in an introduced himself as Elder Christopherson. I could not believe it. I looked at his picture on the wall and it still took a couple of minutes to believe it. He is Sister Swensons 2nd cousin or something and had seen her singing so, came to say hi. He stayed there for 45 minutes and talked to us. He shared Act 2:4-11 It was just what I needed at that time. He also said there is no reason baptisms should be low in Europe. He talked a lot about using the Book of Mormon and how we don't have to argue. We have proof, so give it to them and let them prove it. It is our tool for finding so use it. Also never to forget that we are Gods Children.
>
> I have to go, but I also got to see President Monson and Eyring. I was at the back of the croud, but I saw them. It was a cool Week
>
> Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment