Sunday, January 31, 2010

Aldste Isaac Grindstaff Wed June 17th 2009

>
> Sorry if you did not get my e-mail last week it got sent back to me, so I re sent it.
>
> Yes I am an old hand at the MTC. I know how to get into the devotionals and have fun. There is not enough time in the day for studying though. It is dissapointing. I Still love Swedish, and I have not gained any weaght so far. Gym is paying off. The Norwegians left and the english Elders that came in with us finally got to leave. Except for two. So, now we are the old Aldter (elders plural) at the MTC. Lots Of of fun. The devotional yesterday was really cool we had Bishope Edgley and his wife. They told us we have to hunt for our investigators and never be discoraged if you have no baptisms. We cannot see the riple effect.
>
> I got two 52 dollar suckers today. I had to get my 2nd hep A and Tetnis. Yes mom they made me get it again. It was lots of fun. My arm is only a little sore. So, my district and zone are all healthy again, and today is my last day taking the preventative medicin. The English fast was hard but fun. and the next one is tomorrow. I taught the first lesson in Swedish at the TRC Monday. I am so glad I have a companion. I got some good calls from the Refferal Center and it was really cool.
>
> So, I hope you are all having fun there. I am here. It has rained every day this week though. I thought I was in a desert. Anyway thank you for the letters.
>
> Anita good luck on your book.
>
> Sam I feel kind of bad for you.
>
> Maggie younger is yngre and congratulations on Youth conference.
>
> Sandra keep working hard I know you are going to make a big difference. Don't freeze, just think of your yngre brother serving in Sweden while you burn up this Winter.
>
> I Love you all Har det Bra!!!! (have it good)
>
> P.S. I ran into Brice again today and he says Hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment