Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hermana Sandra Grindstaff, August 17 2009

> Hola!
> Another Monday, another p-day. Last week we had it on Wed. because of companion changes (incase you were wondering). Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY mom and dad... or maybe I should say FELIZE CUMPLEAÑOS madre y padre!
> This week has been really busy with changes and all. I`m on my fourth companion (if you count the one I had in the MTC) and you would think I`d be used to changes, but they are still a little challenging for me. My companion is great though. I tried to attach a photo of me and my last two companions. The one with three of us is 1st me, my last companion, hna Wilson, and then my companion now, hna Rogers.
> The baptism we had last week was great and this last Sunday Ernesto was baptized. He was so happy about it and I was pretty happy also. :) Hopefully we`ll be able to see more baptisms this change. We`ve had a few great contacts... one with a woman who invited us in her home and she and both her daughters listened to the lesson. They were so great and I really think they will progress. We have a few pretty good investigators and I really hope the that they will all progress to baptism.
> It`s been a little hard in this area lately and I feel a great desire to help this branch here. (the branch here is small and struggling). Sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed, but then I realize this is the Lord`s work and he will guide us to know what to do to leave this area better then we found it.
> Congrats to Sam and Emily. I`m so exited to be an aunt of 21.
> Love you all
> hna. Grindstaff
>
> p.s. the e-mail site sometimes has problems, did you get my e-mail from last Wed. ?
> p.s.s Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Haaaaappy Beeerthday dear mom and daaaad, HAAAAPPY BEEEERTHDAY TOOOOOOO Youuuuu!!! (pretend I`m singing it in my most beautiful singing voice. I love you.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment